Help Advance Medicine
Participate in a Clinical Trial
Clinical trials are at the heart of medical advances. They are designed to test the safety and efficacy of new approaches to preventing, detecting, and treating disease. Trials also look for new ways to use existing treatments, new drugs, surgical procedures and devices.
Why Join a Clinical Trial?
- Clinical trials offer cutting-edge treatment options that are potentially better than standard of care
- Contribute to clinical research advancement
- Earn a stipend for each completed visit
- Have an eye condition for which an FDA approved treatment is not available
- Participation in a clinical trial is free of charge
- Additional care and attention during study visits:
- Dedicated coordinator throughout the study
- Frequent eye exams
- Lab work
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Snacks, coffee, and lunch for long study visits